- What a remarkable achievement is the publishing and delivery of a daily newspaper.
- A picture can reveal so much:
- Everyone talks and no one listens.
- Page D-1 shows all three (Harper, Williams and the umpire) all with their mouths open and (probably) their ears shut.
- The universal appeal of music - not only worldwide but across all socio-economic levels.
- Page A-8 shows "Burundian Richard Samuel, 14, plays his homemade guitar as he waits to be moved from a stadium ...............to a refuge camp. The United Nations says more than 100,000 people ................flee unrest..... !!!!!!!!!!
It's great to be retired and do the things one really wants to do - perhaps ere too long I'll get to my suggestions for solving the three great American problems:
- Achieving world peace
- Rescuing the public schools, and
- Reducing income disparity